Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL, 2nd Saturday Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to be bringing chicks to the next swap?

You never know. I have seen some chicks being sold at recent swaps. Many people don't breed and hatch in the fall/winter, but a few people do. I guess it all depends on their setup for brooding the chicks.

Yeah, I brooded my first chicks this spring, but I had such issues with the heat I thought it might be nicer to do it in the colder weather.

Yeah, I brooded my first chicks this spring, but I had such issues with the heat I thought it might be nicer to do it in the colder weather.

Rural King has chicks. They sell a minimum of 6. Not sure what breeds they have. We also have a monthly swap at the Crystal River Mall on the 4th Saturday monthly in the parking lot across from Rural King.

Thank you!!! I will give them a call in the morning and see what they have in stock. Will the farm swap be on the 29th? I know it's right after holidays so I'm not sure...

Thank you!!! I will give them a call in the morning and see what they have in stock. Will the farm swap be on the 29th? I know it's right after holidays so I'm not sure...

The Mall swap will be on Saturday December 27th.

Last edited:
We have a lot of buyers but need more sellers/vendors.
People getting together. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock, then you won't want to miss these events. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Swap stories and information. Have some chickens you need to re-home, maybe rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees.What are you going to do? Bring it on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don't care if you tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swaps next to the Dunnellon Walmart.

Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
Always the 2nd Saturday Monthly, RAIN OR SHINE
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap Meet and Rural King Farm store
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
Always the 4th Saturday Monthly, RAIN OR SHINE
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428

I will be bringing a couple of egg turners in unopened boxes that will fit most styrofoam incubators and some pure Rhode Island Red females. I also have a Rose Comb Rhode Island White cockerel available for sale.

Just a reminder of our next swap meet on Saturday September 10th. I will be bringing some pullets, my egg turners that fit in styrofoam incubators still in their original unopened boxes and some cages. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock Have some chickens you need to re-home, guineas, maybe rabbits, goats, a calf, pigs, turkeys, geese, ducks, horses, used tack, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees. What are you going to do? Bring it on down to the Farm Swap. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. Hope to see some area BYC members. This is usually a very good Farm Swap and no selling fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom