to sell or not to sell

to sell or not to sell

• Total voters

Chicks in VA

Bantams are the best👍😁
Mar 27, 2021
take a guess
i have a bird who is bord lives on dirt and has too small of a run the only thing i have to offer is his one female
he is making me money but its not fair to him and i love him so i think i should sell him because i have nothing good to offer other than a roost and a hen please help
Thanks

There wasnt any specification, so I assumed chickens, my bad.

But you just said so yourself you dont have what you need for them. So either sell or make an enclosure for their needs
i would but my dad wont let me he doesnt believe they need more space then chickens (hes a pig guy)
Would you be getting rid of both (assuming you have two?) pheasants or just the male? I agree with @WIchickMama. If you can not give them what they need give them to someone who can.
okay

So you're saying the run's too small? What dimensions?
Is the female living with him currently? I don't see why she shouldn't unless you don't want fertilized eggs.
You say he's bored? How about providing some enrichment? Not only would it spruce up the run and make it look better, it might keep him more happy and active as well.

So you're saying the run's too small? What dimensions?
Is the female living with him currently? I don't see why she shouldn't unless you don't want fertilized eggs.
You say he's bored? How about providing some enrichment? Not only would it spruce up the run and make it look better, it might keep him more happy and active as well.
14X5X14X5 and the coop is 5x5x5x5 i have given him things to do he just doesn't use them or like them also idk what to give a pheasant for entertainment
she is living with him i dont eat the eggs they taste watery compared to chicken eggs
i dont care about eating Fertil eggs but i bake them and feed them to pig and sell them and hatch them but i personally don't like the watery taste:idunno

14X5X14X5 and the coop is 5x5x5x5 i have given him things to do he just doesn't use them or like them also idk what to give a pheasant for entertainment
she is living with him i dont eat the eggs they taste watery compared to chicken eggs
i dont care about eating Fertil eggs but i bake them and feed them to pig and sell them and hatch them but i personally don't like the watery taste:idunno
maybe could you give him more company?

Back
Top Bottom