Thread for book lovers

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
I personally love books, i’m always reading a new series. Please feel free to discuss any books you might be reading or looking forward to, as-well as your favorites! Basically a chat group for any other book nerds like myself!

I’m really into Percy Jackson, The chronicles of Narnia, Warrior cats, The False Prince, i guess the list could go on.

Please be respectful. Put the spoilers on for anything that might ruin the book for someone else, and all other BYC rules apply, so no discussing inappropriate or otherwise offensive books.

You should see my personal library. I have thousands of books. I also have over a thousand eBooks.

@Chicken poppy Have you read any Anne McCaffrey? If not, start with the Harper Hall series. Dragon Song, Dragon Singer, and Dragon Drums.
I haven’t, but i’ve heard good things about her. I’ll check her out next time i go to the library

I haven’t, but i’ve heard good things about her. I’ll check her out next time i go to the library
I can give lots of fantasy/SF recommendations. What age range are you? (12-18, 19-22, adult will do) That way I can scale my recommendations in case you're young enough that there are books that wouldn't be appropriate.

I can give lots of fantasy/SF recommendations. What age range are you? (12-18, 19-22, adult will do) That way I can scale my recommendations in case you're young enough that there are books that wouldn't be appropriate.
I’m a minor .

Back
Top Bottom