THOMASTON MAINE,TRACTOR SUPPLY FARM ANIMAL SWAP 2015

blueseal

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 3, 2008
WALDOBORO MAINE
the farm animal swap will start up in april
here are the dates.
tractor supply 38 thomaston commons way thomaston maine 04861.
april 11th, 9-2
may 9th, 9-2
june 13th 9-2
july 11th,9-2
august 8th, 9-2
september 12th, 9-2
october 10th, 9-2

all healthy farm animals welcome at the swaps. bring your plants veggies and soaps to sell as well.
all we ask is that you follow the swap rules no slaughtering or nutering of animals onsite
also all chicks under 8 weeks old must be sold 6 chicks at a time. we ask that you clean up your area when you leave so we can be invited back. we hope to have a good turnout this year. if you have any questions you can contact me on here or the store at 594-7200.

Sure hope the snow's gonna be gone by then. Best of Luck with the swap this year.

bob
thanks Bob, yes as long as the parkingl lot is plowed we are good to go. hope we get some good melting in the weeks ahead. best of luck with your swap as well. wayne.

just 12 days away for the first swap of the season on april 11th, 9-2. bring your healthy farm critters and all farm related items to sell or swap. see u all at the swap.

Hello I am planning on coming to the swap on may 9th and I was hoping someone might have a Orpington rooster (lavender if possible)

Back
Top Bottom