Think Green (pics)

bayouchica

Songster
13 Years
Jan 23, 2007
N.E. Louisiana
Even though we are desperate for some rain, spring has sprung in the Bayou state!!!
100_2055.jpg

Did I tell yall I live on Wisteria Lane?
lol.png

100_2012.jpg

Have a great day everyone! Miriam

That is a beautiful tree. I thought Wisterias were a vine? I have 2 vines, but they haven't blossomed yet. What kind of predators do you have to worry about with your chickens loose? I watch for hawks and foxes, mostly. Merry

Hi, Merry that wisteria is on a short pole,been there for years.My MIL trims the vines every year or it would be all over the place.
smile.png

We have hawks ,a couple of years ago I lost a pullet to a small hawk.One time I had to chase off someones hunting dogs with a .20 guage shotgun... I didn't shoot them,just to scare them away.
I've heard coyotes a night around here,but the worst are the coons & stinkin' possums :mad:
I stay out with my chickens most of the time during the day & the dogs are out with me.

Later,Miriam

Well they say rain is on the way here..
roll.png
I won't believe it till it falls from the sky
smile.png

edbama2, Yes that's a disc golf basket my hubby made from scratch. I was wonerding if anyone would notice it.
smile.png
I've played a bit,but the old man is way better than me.
tongue.png
I never could get the disc to go straight
hu.gif

Later,Miriam

Here's one for ya to contemplate.......it snowed here last night. In Arizona! We always warm up in March, then have one more cold snap. Hopefully, that was it. I'm ready to plant my garden!

What a lovely large garden you have. Love the wisteria. Spring has arrived in Derbyshire. Spent the weekend preparing my vergetable beds ready for planting in May.

Regards

Tessa

I'm still waiting for green. My yard is also brown and muddy! I'm waiting for the greening snow to fall. I've been buying seeds, and drooling over bedding plants for the past month!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom