Things you wish you could say

Edit To Add. Estimated Time of Arrival is outdated since we can just FaceTime others to visit them. What loser still drives, flies, or even walks? Just sit on your bum all day.
Mad Salt Shaker GIF by Animanias

Ok, the kid that had caused the chlorine gas at work apparently now has a problem working with ME. He says I do not do anything at work, but I think it was because I told him not to do the gas thing again (he said he wants to do it bigger so we can all get 2 weeks off work) and that I do not have mommy and daddy to pay my bills for me. So, anyway, his friend works with me on Sundays. His friend is the exact opposite of the kid: He works hard, he shows up on time, he is personable, and he has a wonderful sense of humor. So, we went to new Chef and I told him that one of these upcoming Saturdays, I am going to call out, because I just cannot stomach working with the over-priveleged little 💩 anymore, and I want his friend to be called in to cover my shift. His friend said that he will make damn sure that the kid actually earns his pay, because he knows how lazy he is everywhere else. Oh, how I cannot wait to get my day away and come back and hear just how miserable the kid was. 😈

Ok, the kid that had caused the chlorine gas at work apparently now has a problem working with ME. He says I do not do anything at work, but I think it was because I told him not to do the gas thing again (he said he wants to do it bigger so we can all get 2 weeks off work) and that I do not have mommy and daddy to pay my bills for me. So, anyway, his friend works with me on Sundays. His friend is the exact opposite of the kid: He works hard, he shows up on time, he is personable, and he has a wonderful sense of humor. So, we went to new Chef and I told him that one of these upcoming Saturdays, I am going to call out, because I just cannot stomach working with the over-priveleged little 💩 anymore, and I want his friend to be called in to cover my shift. His friend said that he will make damn sure that the kid actually earns his pay, because he knows how lazy he is everywhere else. Oh, how I cannot wait to get my day away and come back and hear just how miserable the kid was. 😈
Oohhh please tell us. I'm looking forward to it.

Just do your own thing and trust no one. You know this. Why risk a good thing backfiring for a ounkass kid?

Oohhh please tell us. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh, I plan on coming back full of evil laughter. 😂 But if he does try to do the gas thing again, boss man already confided in me that the kid will be fired on the spot. So I guess it depends on his level of stupidity if I get to take a Saturday off. 😂

Back
Top Bottom