Things you wish you could say

How is that pronounced? Maybe I have heard it but my brain is pronouncing it stupid. 😕
My Chicago cousins pronounced it as... you uns. And it was always followed by... guys. So it was... you uns guys.
The phase that made me laugh because big city folks think rednecks talk stupid was when they'd say... would you uns guys borrow me some money.

My Chicago cousins pronounced it as... you uns. And it was always followed by... guys. So it was... you uns guys.
The phase that made me laugh because big city folks think rednecks talk stupid was when they'd say... would you uns guys borrow me some money.
So true. Redneck speak is good talkin'. City folk, I don't understand

I wish I could say my 19 year old wasn’t called for jury duty the day we fly to Italy. Trying to figure out if vacation is an acceptable excuse for deferrment ☹️
I’m sure everything will work out. I’ve been summoned for jury duty twice so far. The first time they just dismissed me and the most recent time I didn’t even bother reporting back to let them know that I was too busy working yet but if anyone’s still interested in taking my place then have at it, cause I’m not going.

I would much rather be in Italy. 🇮🇹

Specifically at Dario Cecchini’s…

ETA: Not to forget to mention that the court officials usually give you a set timeframe of when they expect you to attend if you do have to go, so I wouldn’t even worry about it if you had already planned your family trip in advance prior to receiving their crap notice in the mail.

Last edited:
I’m sure everything will work out. I’ve been summoned for jury duty twice so far. The first time they just dismissed me and the most recent time I didn’t even bother reporting back to let them know that I was too busy working yet but if anyone’s still interested in taking my place then have at it, cause I’m not going.

I would much rather be in Italy. 🇮🇹

Specifically at Dario Cecchini’s…

ETA: Not to forget to mention that the court officials usually give you a set timeframe of when they expect you to attend if you do have to go, so I wouldn’t even worry about it if you had already planned your family trip in advance prior to receiving their crap notice in the mail.
I’m sure she will get a deferral, but just not showing up is a crime that can get you arrested ☹️
We had the trip planned well before she got the notice.

I’m sure she will get a deferral, but just not showing up is a crime that can get you arrested ☹️
We had the trip planned well before she got the notice.
Chances are that you all will be 👌🏼…They can’t really do anything about her traveling abroad unless she’s wanted for something, which I highly doubt.

And having the trip planned in advance helps too, cause it proves that she’s not doing anything wrong at all. She’s busy spending time with family.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom