Things you wish you could say

It's always easiest to suspect a person that you already dislike. This isn't saying it wasn't that person but it is entirely possible it was someone else.
That's another reason I'm not going to actually do anything. I'm 90% sure that it's her. She has motive, ability, and the nastiness to do it. There is, however, a chance that I'm wrong. Without proof, I'm not certainly not going to do anything. The ideal of the US justice system is "innocent until proven guilty," so I'll keep to that.

I am glad to have a place to vent, though.

That's another reason I'm not going to actually do anything. I'm 90% sure that it's her. She has motive, ability, and the nastiness to do it. There is, however, a chance that I'm wrong. Without proof, I'm not certainly not going to do anything. The ideal of the US justice system is "innocent until proven guilty," so I'll keep to that.

I am glad to have a place to vent, though.
You are so much a better person than I am. This has been troubling me ever since I read your post.
So nasty. So cruel. So unnecessary.
Are your cameras up and running now?

You are so much a better person than I am. This has been troubling me ever since I read your post.
So nasty. So cruel. So unnecessary.
Are your cameras up and running now?
Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed. I just have an idea of who I want to be, and it's not an angry, petty, vindictive person.

I actually put three cameras up in the greenhouse. One outside the door so anyone coming to the door will be caught (I caught the neighbour's dog once already, but wasn't able to physically catch it), one at the back of the greenhouse and one on the side so it gets the middle of the greenhouse and faces towards my house so I can catch some video there too.

The only places not covered on my property now are directly behind my house, the shed (that doesn't have anything valuable in it and is behind the greenhouse) and my driveway. In order to get to the back of my house they would have to pass either one or two cameras depending on which way they went. I will eventually get at least one more camera (they're actually most cost effective in packs of three) to cover the driveway.

If I were to get another three pack, I think it will be one on the back of the house, one over the driveway, and one on the outside back of the greenhouse to cover my shed.

"I don't know how you keep up with all this stuff on your property. I would feel so tied to my home!"

Me: Behold my field of phucks and see that it is barren... Pretty sure I didn't ask you to take care of it.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed. I just have an idea of who I want to be, and it's not an angry, petty, vindictive person.

I actually put three cameras up in the greenhouse. One outside the door so anyone coming to the door will be caught (I caught the neighbour's dog once already, but wasn't able to physically catch it), one at the back of the greenhouse and one on the side so it gets the middle of the greenhouse and faces towards my house so I can catch some video there too.

The only places not covered on my property now are directly behind my house, the shed (that doesn't have anything valuable in it and is behind the greenhouse) and my driveway. In order to get to the back of my house they would have to pass either one or two cameras depending on which way they went. I will eventually get at least one more camera (they're actually most cost effective in packs of three) to cover the driveway.

If I were to get another three pack, I think it will be one on the back of the house, one over the driveway, and one on the outside back of the greenhouse to cover my shed.
You definitely want to have coverage of the outside of the greenhouse.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. I've had pretty bad luck with neighbors in 3 different homes. No one has any boundaries or consideration for others. So I have cameras. When we had the chickens, they had their own camera. And I've actually used the footage to nab a trespasser through the police. I hate that this is the world we live in, but what can you do.

GET OFF MY LAWN, PEOPLE!
* shakes fist aggressively at sky *

You definitely want to have coverage of the outside of the greenhouse.
My back porch camera catches a lot of the outside, and now the one at the door does too. I don't have a camera facing the train track side of the greenhouse, though. Dang. I need more cameras. I didn't want to be this paranoid, but I may have to be. I'm probably going to have to wait until another good deal comes up on the Blink cameras, though. I have a lot more coverage than I did, at least.

Back
Top Bottom