Things you wish you could say

I started a thing.

Once again... my work here is done.

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

We went to St. Thomas last summer, and they quite literally had beach chickens (and ducks) on several of their beaches. I had a rooster under my chair one day, made my day 🙂View attachment 3766203View attachment 3766204
I was in Charlotte Amilie in @1979 with my ex inlaws. After we had visited Bluebeards ACTUAL CASTLE, they had to stop in Disney World.
(to see the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!):th
1709854105645.png

Last edited:
We have so many seagulls here in Northern Ohio. Going to Walmart the other day, there were a few flocks of them, they had to be in the thousands. They love to come inland a little and eat from the farmer's fields. Don't know what they are finding this time of year but it must be good
I HOPE it's bugs.

We have so many seagulls here in Northern Ohio. Going to Walmart the other day, there were a few flocks of them, they had to be in the thousands. They love to come inland a little and eat from the farmer's fields. Don't know what they are finding this time of year but it must be good
At my grade school, the seagulls knew when lunchtime was. There would be hundreds of them there hoping to steal a kid's sandwich or even the whole lunch.

Back
Top Bottom