Things you wish you could say

Oh how I wish I could say:
Just answer the question that was asked! Your answer was completely unrelated to the posters question.
Nobody asked you to expound on your limited understanding of simple physical properties of matter. The unrequested and grossly inaccurate yammering earns you the internet moron badge of the day. Good work professor! You impressed zero people with your reasoning skills.

This is a thread to vent in. No names, no identifying information.

For example,
"If you don't want to be called lazy, try not being lazy."

Edit to add a couple more rules. Remember that we're in a public forum, so let's keep sensitive topics out of this thread. No politics, no religion, etc.
This isn't quite what you're going for, but when I was annoyed with my ex I'd tell him to "go run around a door."
It was the most stupid random... insult? I've ever come up with. Took him a solid minute to figure it out 🤭 he found it funny, and the confused laughter broke the annoyance.

This isn't quite what you're going for, but when I was annoyed with my ex I'd tell him to "go run around a door."
It was the most stupid random... insult? I've ever come up with. Took him a solid minute to figure it out 🤭 he found it funny, and the confused laughter broke the annoyance.
When the kids were in High School, their sense of humor took a perverse turn. A popular insult became, "You, sir, are a damp lampshade", said in a British accent with a peculiar air of superiority that only comes with a British accent.

When asked to explain, I got a "we don't know, but it sounds bad." Followed by laughter.

Not saying all daughters are evil but my wife's Grandmother's daughters are all evil. I've got proof. All of them. Seems to run in the family.

Back
Top Bottom