Things you wish you could say

That's not okay. You can change the station, but not the presets.
Yup! Exactly! And it happened multiple times

I’ve lucked out over the years. Our OEM (and occasional after market) radios typically have FM1 & FM2 & AM preset groups.
I historically have set FM1 presets for Better-half & kiddos
FM2 for me (not all typically get used up)
AM for 2 specific channels (so if they accidentally cycled thru to AM it wouldn’t be “pink noise” while they flip back to FM1 group :pop

Here in DFW I have these stations - ohhh, and I have them in chronological order too
88.1 the jazz station UNT’s
90.1 KERA (NPR)
91.7 KXT (the spin-off from KERA 11 years ago now)
101.1 WRR (classical)

Depending on which vehicle it might also have these
97.1 Rock
100.3 JackFM
103.7 alternative (the reboot imho)

The directionals on your vehicle help let others know what you are going to do. You should try using them.

Prior to backing out of a parking place you really should check to see if anyone is behind you.

When your shopping cart is blocking 2/3 of the aisle and your fat butt is blocking the other 1/3 you really shouldn't become irate when I move your cart. Would you prefer getting whacked in your behind?

Yeah, I went out into the world and dealt with others today. :he

Prior to backing out of a parking place you really should check to see if anyone is behind you.
A couple of years ago I bent down in the parking lot to pick something unimportant up. Guy started backing out, hit the cart I was pushing and people including me started hollering. Fortunately the others started hollering before he actually hit the cart.

He never touched me. From the condition of his rear bumper and rear fenders, it wasn't the first time he backed into something.

Nice thing was I got to talk to a beautiful woman who was concerned about my welfare.

A couple of years ago I bent down in the parking lot to pick something unimportant up. Guy started backing out, hit the cart I was pushing and people including me started hollering. Fortunately the others started hollering before he actually hit the cart.

He never touched me. From the condition of his rear bumper and rear fenders, it wasn't the first time he backed into something.

Nice thing was I got to talk to a beautiful woman who was concerned about my welfare.
It's an ill wind that blows no good. Get her phone number?

Back
Top Bottom