Things you wish you could say

So 90 minutes of empty cubicle footage?
Not necessarily but, having the “Non Sequitor” cut-Away’s to show a few seconds of the empty cubicals collecting dust before “zipping” a quick pan to the next scene… like a couple folks having zoom issues….

This is a quote from one of my birthday cards this year. It was exactly what I needed to hear that day I received it.. wish people would say this more often to people having a rough time.

"Be strong. Be proud. Be what you love. Be your passions. Be your beliefs. But most of all... be you, and this will be an amazing year."

This is a quote from one of my birthday cards this year. It was exactly what I needed to hear that day I received it.. wish people would say this more often to people having a rough time.

"Be strong. Be proud. Be what you love. Be your passions. Be your beliefs. But most of all... be you, and this will be an amazing year."

"Stand firm against all odds."

Another email AND getting their supervisor to email me too.

FUDGE. OFF.
A simple email reply to the supervisor with either screenshots or some visual documentation of said phone call that preceded the 2 emails and the time stamp of these 3 items: “5 seconds later email & email your replying to” with a question to the supervisor:

How do you suggest I “fix this situation” given the time line OR will you “fix it?”

Or I might suggest some level of snark given the trust one will have in said “supervisor.”

[edit to add: whoops, that’s not exactly in theme with this thread - sorry ‘bout this distraction folks.”]

Last edited:
My boss once asked me to check with another coworker about when he'd be done with XYZ. I asked the coworker and he said, "When I'm done with it."

I asked for a little clarification. "An hour? End of day? Thursday?"

"I said, 'WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT!"

I reported this to my boss. He rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, he's in one of those moods."

Back
Top Bottom