Things you wish you could say

Have you spoken to my mother?:oops:
(takes a deep breath after laughter)

(Happy big sigh)

/smirks “So, I was told when I was in my 30’s that everyone in elementary school called me a *Momma’s boy* & I kinda shrugged when they told me…”

I’ve many kiddos. The younger 3 are girls. So if that lampshade fits, I’ll keep wearing it.

(takes a deep breath after laughter)

(Happy big sigh)

/smirks “So, I was told when I was in my 30’s that everyone in elementary school called me a *Momma’s boy* & I kinda shrugged when they told me…”

I’ve many kiddos. The younger 3 are girls. So if that lampshade fits, I’ll keep wearing it.
I'm a professional procrastinator and underestimate the work involved in projects (I'd make a dandy landlord!). I'm about 4-5 weeks into 'this coop will take a week to build, tops.'

I'm a professional procrastinator and underestimate the work involved in projects (I'd make a dandy landlord!). I'm about 4-5 weeks into 'this coop will take a week to build, tops.'
Procrastinating at getting that professional certification still.

As for the coop? Yeah… nope. The build thread link shows my timeline on it - in a retrospective method. With plenty of commentary about how the building & design committee kept revisiting things….

I tried last year to get the data all scanned and make a real honest-to-goodness article on how to go from brainstorming to finished product….

Got a pleasant reminder several months back on this years contest again…. I have about 6-10 weeks left this go-round for submitting the article for the contest…

I have a serious pile of graph paper designs and ideas, evolving and then the calculations for stuff like wind strength and square footage for the run “under the roof.”

So that is your plan? You want me to execute your plan as you planned it. Don't get upset when I explain there are 20 different ways to do it easier. If you want it done your way, you do it.
(Giggles to self) ya-know, your reminding me of a song, from the 70’s now…..

This one:

D4B4671B-CEAF-424A-B9E2-0490943820C2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom