Things you wish you could say

FWIW my sole issue is how difficult it can be to read other people’s cursive (not one’s own). I have spent countless hours in museum repositories and archives trying to decipher other people’s cursive scribblings. And I have seen valuable information essentially lost because no one can make heads or tails of the original handwritten documentation. It makes me very grumpy and then I must vent my rage on the internet :lol:
Yes, I see your point. Soon enough there will be at least one generation that cannot read cursive handwriting. It will be left up to those who specialize in reading and interpreting it. The art of reading and writing in cursive will definitely be lost.

Cursive helps to make connections from the hand to the brain when writing. People who sign their name in print have a harder time at it than those who write in cursive and its very difficult to watch.
There is a need for cursive handwriting and it is a shame that the education system decided to ditch it.
Sorry, I disagree and usually don't try to be a pain in this thread. But, this subject is one where I see the struggles of young people who haven't been taught handwriting.
My time is easier becuase OCD becomes present in my head when I’m writing cursive

I was trying to google Jorts to give you some more info on them, like who came up with it etc. I ran across a picture of them, that were made to look like jeans, but were made out of a stretchy material instead, for working out.

You can't unsee this. I think I am going to go into the corner and cry for a bit, see if I can wash the stain off my eyeballs ....

Aaron

I was trying to google Jorts to give you some more info on them, like who came up with it etc. I ran across a picture of them, that were made to look like jeans, but were made out of a stretchy material instead, for working out.

You can't unsee this. I think I am going to go into the corner and cry for a bit, see if I can wash the stain off my eyeballs ....

Aaron
You heard of Joots yet?

Aaron
FB5B1ED8-0C2B-421F-B4C5-00611E69F47D.png

I hate telling people stuff I know about, and they do nothing, a few days later somebody else who really doesn’t have a clue tells the person the same thing, and suddenly, it’s the gospel :mad: what bugs me even more is when that person tells me about „the brilliant advice“ they got from so and so , and to top it all, when I tell them „I said so a few days ago“ they just shrug it off:he
Since I’ve been taught better, I won’t write all the things that come to my mind when that happens 😇

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom