Things you wish you could say

Oh NO you DIDN'T !!

WTF Kaspersky !! WHY did you delete my MS Excel Spread Sheet !! You $#^$#%$^# rotten $#^$#.

There were no macros in it, no external calls, no programs, no scripts, no vbs modules, it was just friggin SIMPLE MATH !! (ok not so simple but still just basic math functions !! )

After all these years, you would THINK you sorry %$^$#'s would FIX YOUR $#^ so it does NOT default to delete everything WITHOUT asking every time you update it's engine !~!

Yes I do backups but still, a weeks worth of sales to re input into a ledger is a bit of UN NECESSARY work!

Why do ALL virus programs SUCK ?? You would think after all these years, someone would make one that actually worked halfway decently without all the scare garbage and huge bloat they are.

Aaron

Ahhhhh, yes. Macross! I started watching that series via a website about 6 months ago… I got into 2nd chapter of the series…. Life got me distracted….

About 9 months ago I found a site that has Battleship Yamato that was fully revived & I watched the whole series between 9 & 6 months ago.

As for obscure anime / Japanimation did you ever watch “Jason & the wheel’d warriors?”
Ever hear of "Ikkyu"? That's one I grew up on. I barely remember it, it was so long ago.

Oh NO you DIDN'T !!

WTF Kaspersky !! WHY did you delete my MS Excel Spread Sheet !! You $#^$#%$^# rotten $#^$#.

There were no macros in it, no external calls, no programs, no scripts, no vbs modules, it was just friggin SIMPLE MATH !! (ok not so simple but still just basic math functions !! )

After all these years, you would THINK you sorry %$^$#'s would FIX YOUR $#^ so it does NOT default to delete everything WITHOUT asking every time you update it's engine !~!

Yes I do backups but still, a weeks worth of sales to re input into a ledger is a bit of UN NECESSARY work!

Why do ALL virus programs SUCK ?? You would think after all these years, someone would make one that actually worked halfway decently without all the scare garbage and huge bloat they are.

Aaron
Try Sophos

Ty Nabiki, I'll look into it.
Kaspersky used to be good, now it is just a bloated piece of garbage and it just gets worse each time they update it. You make settings, tell it, don't delete this, stay out of this directory etc, and every time it seems they update, something messes up and they nuke half your programs. Crypto miners are hit fast, but still WTF a friggin Excel Spreadsheet, that makes NO sense.

Come monday I am calling them and seeing if I can get a refund on the year and a half left on my subscription and just plain cancel them, im tired of constantly fighting with it.

Aaron

Line of the day:.

I'm not your emotional support animal.
0BFD9D69-0D53-42E4-BE10-707DEFAA3348.gif

“Can I pweeeeszzeeee?”

Back
Top Bottom