Things you wish you could say

No 'SKIP'. I'd do most of it over again.
I could ride this option all the way back to now.
No skip button for you?
I wouldn’t turn it down if offered to me….

But, I have a few choice events I’d change.

It’s a small list but, vitally important events could be made faster learning events with a rewind…..

But, I have a few choice events I’d change.
Because I ended up in a "good space" with how my life went, I'd change nothing, except to have been with my mom when she passed. Missed it by about half an hour.

If I changed much of anything else major, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I bet I would have liked computer programming. Wouldn't have met my DH.

Because I ended up in a "good space" with how my life went, I'd change nothing, except to have been with my mom when she passed. Missed it by about half an hour.
I had to work late and made it to the hospital room right after my father died. My brothers had been there but left about 15 minutes before he died.

I had to work late and made it to the hospital room right after my father died. My brothers had been there but left about 15 minutes before he died.
My dad made it to see his mom pass, we all did actually. She was surrounded by family

My mother was in a different state when she died.
So was my Dad's mom. She was in the hospital for a cancer she only knew about for two weeks. But we visited her and she died while we were there. It was very surreal. One minute she was fine, the next minute she was laying down and couldn't breathe. I'm so grateful we were all able to say goodbye

Back
Top Bottom