Things you wish you could say

Would it be rude to suggest someone start a thread for car buffs so this discussion can be moved there?

Lots of members use this site in an emergency. Help my whatever is sick. Tremendous effort is put for by other members offering suggestions. I like to think that most times the whatever recovers, and sometimes a thank you is given.
Occasionally the thread just ends with no follow-up by the OP. Did it live or not? We all learn from each other. I think it would be thoughtful of OPs to let us know what happened.

Would it be rude to suggest someone start a thread for car buffs so this discussion can be moved there?

Lots of members use this site in an emergency. Help my whatever is sick. Tremendous effort is put for by other members offering suggestions. I like to think that most times the whatever recovers, and sometimes a thank you is given.
Occasionally the thread just ends with no follow-up by the OP. Did it live or not? We all learn from each other. I think it would be thoughtful of OPs to let us know what happened.
i did
lol

Back
Top Bottom