Things you wish you could say

In high school I came up with a saying, during the early season of a truly icon 80’s TV series: “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous.”

That saying? “Is Robin Leech aptly named or what?”

If anything it was (way back then) a misaligned sarcastic POV as he was just a ‘puppet’ on the show anyways but, he did enjoy a plush life…….

Wash. Your. Damn. Hands. Don't just sanitize them.

I've worked food service for the majority of COVID. My hands are RAW from bleaching surfaces in between customers.Vaccinated or not, masked or not: I am extremely disappointed at how little hygiene the general public has. No wonder this thing spread.
That's so true. Hand washing seems to be a lost art. My hubby and son are always grossed out every time they use a public restroom

Wash. Your. Damn. Hands. Don't just sanitize them.

I've worked food service for the majority of COVID. My hands are RAW from bleaching surfaces in between customers.Vaccinated or not, masked or not: I am extremely disappointed at how little hygiene the general public has. No wonder this thing spread.
I agree, too. I teach in high school, and the kids never wash their hands. They also share water bottles, food, make up, and probably a lot of other things.

This is one form of a hygrometer. It is used to measure relative humidity.
20211229_084824.jpg

This is a hydrometer. It is used to measure specific gravity.
20211229_080522.jpg

Why do you feel the need to constantly quote my posts and say, yes, it's correct?

I'm not sure if I've ever done it to your posts or not, but I do sometimes quote a correct post and say that it's correct, because that makes it clear to the OP that several people agree on that point. I'm more likely to do this when several other people have said the wrong thing first!

If someone's doing it constantly, either it's not me, or I am more clueless than I realized. (If it is me, please do let me know.)

I'm not sure if I've ever done it to your posts or not, but I do sometimes quote a correct post and say that it's correct, because that makes it clear to the OP that several people agree on that point. I'm more likely to do this when several other people have said the wrong thing first!

If someone's doing it constantly, either it's not me, or I am more clueless than I realized. (If it is me, please do let me know.)
Pretty sure it's not you.

I do the same thing occasionally, for the same reason.

No, not you. I get once or twice, but thisbperson does it to pretty much everyone's posts

Back
Top Bottom