Things you wish you could say

Person shows up 25 min late for appointment expecting to be seen with excuse that the line at McDonalds was long. It's a cardiology office! "No, you can reschedule and go home to rethink your priorities in life"
Maybe they should consider why they're at a cardiology office in the first place... 🤔

I've seen the things my dogs eat, so I don't do doggie kisses, but sitting in drool in the middle of the night isn't cool either.
I like dogs as much as any other person (okay, not quite as much as some people do) but I seriously can't believe the amount of people that either let dogs lick their faces or share their food. My dog licks her own bottom and eats chicken poop. Why on earth would I want her tongue on my face?!

Those of us with dogs that see an open toilet as a magic water fountain. :lau

I've seen the things my dogs eat, so I don't do doggie kisses, but sitting in drool in the middle of the night isn't cool either.
We have to because oyr cat absolutely insists on drinking from the toilet. Shes got 2 other big water bowls to choose from, but nope, it has to be toilet water apparently. It got really bad a year ago for a bit, she would wait in the bathroom out of sight until someone came to use it and wait until the lid was opened before barging in.

I like dogs as much as any other person (okay, not quite as much as some people do) but I seriously can't believe the amount of people that either let dogs lick their faces or share their food. My dog licks her own bottom and eats chicken poop. Why on earth would I want her tongue on my face?!
I let her like my face unless I see her eat poop. Her area isn't accessed by other animals so I know she's not eating it without being seen. But I also grew up with this dog, not too sure I'll let the next one start that habit

We have to because oyr cat absolutely insists on drinking from the toilet. Shes got 2 other big water bowls to choose from, but nope, it has to be toilet water apparently. It got really bad a year ago for a bit, she would wait in the bathroom out of sight until someone came to use it and wait until the lid was opened before barging in.
Mine drinks from the toilet too. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom