Things you wish you could say

Exactly. What's the deal with that?
I'm starting to feel suspicious
Don't let them get into your head. In fact, don't let them get into anything. Write them off, tell them to F off if need be, and go about your day, and let them go about theirs. If they are not worth you wasting your time over them, then don't, you'll thank yourself later.

Aaron

Not saying it is a complete or even necessary food. But I have often heard people on this forum describe corn as if it were nutritionally equivalent to styrofoam. It isn’t that bad :p
Lol, it can't be as bad as styrofoam. My concern with corn is the GMO angle, as well as the heavy pesticide and herbicide usage. I would definitely eat it before styrofoam 🤣
And, not meaning to change the subject, but what kind of lizard is that in your profile picture?

Lol, it can't be as bad as styrofoam. My concern with corn is the GMO angle, as well as the heavy pesticide and herbicide usage. I would definitely eat it before styrofoam 🤣
And, not meaning to change the subject, but what kind of lizard is that in your profile picture?
Completely valid concerns. I just grump about people claiming it has ‘no nutritional value’ since that is simply not true. They are grains not plastics.

Thanks for asking! Her name is Tad and she is a bearded dragon.

Completely valid concerns. I just grump about people claiming it has ‘no nutritional value’ since that is simply not true. They are grains not plastics.

Thanks for asking! Her name is Tad and she is a bearded dragon.
I've never had a lizard before, and she is absolutely adorable! And her name is cute too ❤️

Back
Top Bottom