Things you wish you could say

I so want to send this to young parents today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210206-092535.png
    Screenshot_20210206-092535.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
I literally shop sales. Once a month I buy staples.

Today, I had 50 pounds of pork loin in my cart (1.55/lb) that they took issue with. Why? I have no clue.... they appeared to be happy with cup-a-noodles and Mac n cheese.
Dude, you’re lucky the Mac n Cheesers didnt mug you in the parking lot.

There were a couple times last year when toilet paper came back in stock that I was looking over my shoulder in the parking lot & making sure I wasn’t followed home with my Costco sized 30pk of paper gold in the back of the truck.

Dude, you’re lucky the Mac n Cheesers didnt mug you in the parking lot.

There were a couple times last year when toilet paper came back in stock that I was looking over my shoulder in the parking lot & making sure I wasn’t followed home with my Costco sized 30pk of paper gold in the back of the truck.
:lau

Except the TP part...... that was sketchy. :oops:

A nice thing about Costco: even when the limit is one package, at least it is one BIG package!

We (DH & I ) were so dumb too. We had no idea what was happening, like hey, Costco was out of paper AGAIN?

We heard later that people had been shipping crates of toilet paper to their families out of the country long before some of us got the memo.

Can you imagine how much it would cost to ship a crate of toilet paper out of the county?

We (DH & I ) were so dumb too. We had no idea what was happening, like hey, Costco was out of paper AGAIN?

We heard later that people had been shipping crates of toilet paper to their families out of the country long before some of us got the memo.

Can you imagine how much it would cost to ship a crate of toilet paper out of the county?
I haven't been without a full, unopened Costco TP since!

Back
Top Bottom