They're back

Forgot pic

Attachments

• 20180713_183815.jpg
    20180713_183815.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Glad you've gotten them back. Hopefully things are fixed so you don't lose any more.
I haven't had the coon come back. Have foot hold traps set up around the area. The feral cats (was having issues with them too.) Unfortunately have been... disposed of. The chickens are about the age to start laying. I got them late march, mostly feathered already. Gotta get them food tomorrow, mine went bad after the two or three months they were gone. They aren't used to open area again so will have to pen them up at night so I dont have a disappearing act like my duck pair recently

I haven't had the coon come back. Have foot hold traps set up around the area. The feral cats (was having issues with them too.) Unfortunately have been... disposed of. The chickens are about the age to start laying. I got them late march, mostly feathered already. Gotta get them food tomorrow, mine went bad after the two or three months they were gone. They aren't used to open area again so will have to pen them up at night so I dont have a disappearing act like my duck pair recently
Did you make the coop more predator proof? There are threads and articles about doing this.

Back
Top Bottom