They love cuddles!!

ElGoose

Songster
May 27, 2023
Here is our polly getting as close as she can after crying to come sit on my lap lol. She’s a super cuddly Sebastopol goose and can’t get enough attention! Sometimes I consider bringing her into my room on a night to cuddle on my bed with me like a cat
IMG_3123.jpeg

Aww, what an adorable photo!!! I love goslings when they're starting to get really big, they're so cute 💖

Awwww so cute. I was watching some youtuber who said their geese got mean after their first mating season, I hope mine will stay sweet :’)
I've found even mean springtime geese can be pretty easily, if begrudgingly, settled down when they're freaking out for no reason. Obviously, it's just hormones and there's nothing wrong with them being defensive to a degree, but if they're hissing or attacking me just for being there I'll just say "No!", point at them, or tap them on the beak. I've ended up at odds with the feistiest gander, King Sara, a few times for being within 10 feet of his mate, but even he will still respect it if I tell him off, and they all go back to being sweet pretty quick.

Aww, what an adorable photo!!! I love goslings when they're starting to get really big, they're so cute 💖

I've found even mean springtime geese can be pretty easily, if begrudgingly, settled down when they're freaking out for no reason. Obviously, it's just hormones and there's nothing wrong with them being defensive to a degree, but if they're hissing or attacking me just for being there I'll just say "No!", point at them, or tap them on the beak. I've ended up at odds with the feistiest gander, King Sara, a few times for being within 10 feet of his mate, but even he will still respect it if I tell him off, and they all go back to being sweet pretty quick.
Awwww that’s so cute 😆 goose hissing and biting doesn’t phase me in the slightest so I’m sure I’ll be able to handle it if my geese get hissing during mating season

Back
Top Bottom