The Ultimate Comprehensive Coturnix Color Guide

i have a couple thats suppose to be lavender tuxes. and i have a couple that i didnt see nothing like in any of these pictures so if anyone is still doing these colors let me know id like to see if i can find out what mine are

i have found this really interesting, i love all the colours, so many pretty birds.

not sure what you would call this one, but what i have noticed is the males will have black beaks and the girls brown.

this one has a silver colour to her, not a good photo as she has been rolling in sand.

around here they call that lavender i have one tux with that color. so i dont know if silver or lavendar is the right color but very pretty bird. im going try to get some of mine on here today or tomorrow.

im trying to figure out what the proper color would be on mine. i think i have some english white which is what the solid whites are suppose to be i think...if anyone can help me figure it out id appreciate it ..in the first 10 pictures the top picture is number 1 which i think is english white same as number 2. number 3 is either tibetan or rosetta number 4 is maybe a golden manchurian or aus red head 5 is possibly a speckled italian 6 is a tibetan tuxedo numbers 7 8 9 and 10 im even less sure of. and then the last three pictures of the second group im also confused. so if any one wants to weigh in to help. i want to at some point have all or most of the colors or maybe even some how get something new

I've heard these referred to as pandas. They are like english white but with markings on the head and covering the back. They can come in different colours like tuxedos. 20190619_170217.jpg 20190624_192430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom