The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

I saw most Eurovision performances, but seem to have mist an important one. Iceland. On youtube all live performances are posted individually. Easy to find with Eurovision+name of the country+2024.

The reason there are no chickens on stage is that its forbidden to have animals on stage. Just like its forbidden for artist under 16 to participate or make political statements.

Can you post a photo of poor Haris?
How is she doing today?

I saw most Eurovision performances, but seem to have mist an important one. Iceland. On youtube all live performances are posted individually. Easy to find with Eurovision+name of the country+2024.

The reason there are no chickens on stage is that its forbidden to have animals on stage. Just like its forbidden for artist under 16 to participate or make political statements.

Can you post a photo of poor Haris?
How is she doing today?

Iceland was fun. Not too wow, but she had positive energy.

Wasn't the law about age made after Sandra Kim won?

Haris and the rest of the serama have decided that they hate being photographed.

We're going through a power outage right now, so there's no heat going into the brooder right now. The chicks are fine (thanfully it's daytime), but I won't stress them out today

Give Freddie and Τσουρέκι teeny chick cuddles from me. ❤️ 🥰

I can do that, although I'm not sure they'll enjoy it :lau ! Right now they've decided they hate me. Especially the Tsouloufates and Tsouloufati mixes. Not too surprising, given their breed. The serama just follow their lead

I can do that, although I'm not sure they'll enjoy it :lau ! Right now they've decided they hate me. Especially the Tsouloufates and Tsouloufati mixes. Not too surprising, given their breed. The serama just follow their lead
How could they hate a chicken parent as sweet as you, Fluffy? 🥰 Oh no!.. don’t let them be a bad influence on Freddie and the Seramas! ❤️

Oh, wow! She (if she's a she) is stunning!

I agree! I hope she's female. She has by far the best conformation, and has been super healthy from day one. The only thing that would not make her a breeder, and earn a permanent residence here is if she's male.

There's also a VERY slight possibility that she's a brahma mix of mixes(?). I can't see the tips on her comb, but it's not a pea comb. Doesn't even look like a very straight-y pea comb. I guess age will tell, but I'm very confident she's pure (a crest like that HAS to come from parents that are both crested)

We're going through a power outage right now, so there's no heat going into the brooder right now. The chicks are fine (thanfully it's daytime), but I won't stress them out today
With your temps they probably can keep themselves warm if they cuddle together as a group.
Maybe its time to reduce the heat during daytime anyway.

Give my love to Haris and Tzatziki!
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

How could they hate a chicken parent as sweet as you, Fluffy? 🥰 Oh no!.. don’t let them be a bad influence on Freddie and the Seramas! ❤️

Kids :lau . Fortunately or not, it's in their genes to be fearful. No matter how much I try to desensitise them

I'm sure the serama will become friendly once they're separated from the LFs

With your temps they probably can keep themselves warm if they cuddle together as a group.
Maybe its time to reduce the heat during daytime anyway.

Give my love to Haris and Tzatziki!
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Tsatziki is BIG, but has little feather growth! Funny chick.

I would've reduced the heat days ago, if it weren't for the serama. Soon, the LFs won't be able to fit under the brooder plate, so that by itself will make the decision for me

Back
Top Bottom