The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

And in lockdown they are!

I might've put in TOO much water...classic Fluffy, I know

Hopes, prayers, and good vibes are SO welcome! Now is the time to really root for these little ones, peeps!
:wee
:ya LOCKDOWN!! :yesss:

Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

Let's go chickies!! We can't wait to see you!! ❤️

Oh good, you're not the only one. Was just thinking about that a few hours ago! I can't seem to remember the name of your egg!
Well, all I remember is that Google thought it was "Exceptional" but you said it meant something more along the lines of a substitute teacher. ;)

Well, all I remember is that Google thought it was "Exceptional" but you said it meant something more along the lines of a substitute teacher. ;)

Oh right!

Well, you remember more than I do! Yeah, sort of. Google translate seems to think that exceptional means "έκτακτο". Έκτακτο is more so used for an emergency.

We said that we were going to keep it, because you're always this close to going to the emergency room with your falls

Good morning you perfect eggies! Whether you're signing or dancing, get your acts ready, it's almost showtime!

Happy Stormy Weather GIF by Turner Classic Movies
Good morning Greek eggies! Hatch day is coming, pack up your yolks and let's go!

Travel Vacation GIF by Pudgy Penguins

They're all happilly NOT turning, but one egg has moved a bit. I swear I could hear the faintest of peeps, but maybe I'm being extra hopeful

I will say that the brahma mix/ Cruella daughter eggs seem to be further along than the other ones, although there's a very active Tsouloufati egg as well. I think we may have the first hatchling by Thursday!

They're all happilly NOT turning, but one egg has moved a bit. I swear I could hear the faintest of peeps, but maybe I'm being extra hopeful

I will say that the brahma mix/ Cruella daughter eggs seem to be further along than the other ones, although there's a very active Tsouloufati egg as well. I think we may have the first hatchling by Thursday!
I'm sure you heard one, I love hearing peeping from the eggs. :love

Same! I've been talking to them since Sunday (well, actually since the very first day), can't wait till it's not totally one-sided :p
I think it's very important to talk to the eggs, that's how it is in nature. They need to know someone is out there to keep developing, at least this is what I think. They've been listening to you and they will be excited see you too! 😊

Back
Top Bottom