The Story of The Lost Chicken (*)> New chapter!

The Red Rooster

Poultry Observer
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
Rapid City, South Dakota
This is the story of Serena. The chickens i'm going to tell you about are all real! Serena is a moody chicken. The story is about her life.

Do not copy this story or write another like it. Thank you!
Enjoy!

Chapter 1

It was a sunny warm morning when Serena jumped off the perch of her coop.
I’m grumpy this morning! She said. She went by Kabob the Cornish bantam.
Ouch! Said Kabob. All because you’re grumpy this morning doesn’t mean you have to pull out my feather!
She said. If you’re so grumpy go lay an egg! Don’t you tell me what to do! Serena said. She pulled another feather out. Then Kabob ran away. Why am I so grumpy today? She thought. Serena loved to beat up the subordinates. For some reason, Serena always thought it was fun to pick on them. Here chick, chick, chick! Yay! The humans where going to feed us! Serena stampeded towards the humans. Get out of my way! She said. Pecking and scratching at another chicken. She reached the food. It was water melon! She was eating when she felt a large beak come down on her head. Who has the nerve to do that? She thought. She looked up and put her head feathers out. Then she slowly put them back in. It was the rooster! She knew she was in big trouble. S-sorry Winston. She said. He looked at her with mad eyes. We’ve fought before. He said showing his scar. And we will fight again! Serena was grumpy to start out with. She decided to fight Winston. She would fight to the end. It was either he would be wounded for the rest of the week, or she would.

To be continued.

103583_chik_012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! Here's the other chapter!

Chapter 2

“Are you ready to fight, Serena”? Winston asked. Of course I’m ready! Serena said, angrily. She put her feathers out at Winston. They stared at each other for a long time. Then Serena jumped at Winston. He dodged and made her fall face first into the ground. Winston looked surprised at her. She almost always won fights. Then she got up from the ground. She jumped at him again, lower this time. Winston jumped up in the air, which made Serena land on the ground again. She wiped the dust from her, and then ran away. Winston walked away smiling his evil grin. It’s no use to fight with a rooster! She thought. Roosters have to many tricks. Being a Barred Rock, Serena was fat and out of shape. She didn’t know why her other Barred Rock friends where skinnier then she was. I’m hungry for some insects! She thought. I guess I’ll go into the yard and find some. As she was eating bugs she saw her friend Lulu. “Hey, Serena!” Lulu said. Hi Lulu! What’s up? Well Serena you won’t believe this, but one of the chickens disappeared! REALLY? Serena said. What happened? Well I’m not sure. Said Lulu. The only thing I know is that there’s a critter that lives in the air. In the air? Serena asked. Yes, it has wings like us. How big is it? Serena asked enthusiastically. Well I’m not sure. I have to go now! Bye! Good bye Lulu! Serena said. Hmm I wonder what lives in the sky and has wings. She wondered. Well what ever it is, its not going to get me.

To be continued..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom