The Sizzle Thread!

Pics
Could help yourself huh? HAHA now you'll have a frizzle, hen, and a bunch of little frizzle babies running around! I'll get pictures of her today and send them to you.
Yeeeeaaaah.....so much for that self control, right?
lau.gif
My excuse is that my old roommate wanted Frizzles and I found these eggs online so I ordered them so she can have Frizzles. But really what's happening is that we're splitting the eggs. Don't tell anyone!
hide.gif

I'd love to see pictures of Coco! I think that'll be the name. It sort of stuck in my head. lol

I think a smooth cochin crossed with a frizzle will result in 50/50 smooth/frizzle but I would think it would depend on the parents of the frizzle but I could be wrong here. I will be curious to hear what the experts have to say on this.
I'll have to do more reading one of these days and maybe even contact the seller of the eggs so I'll have a better idea on the parentage for these future chicks of mine.
big_smile.png

I would love to hear what others have to say as well!

Well I just put four sizzles eggs on lock down. Started with a dozen but. Well I'm going to rant for a minute. Why do people think selling you a egg that is not fertile is ok? I have bought two dozen of beautiful silkies eggs. Only 10 hatched the other well never mind. I got a dozen sizzle eggs and only four. I got 9 turkey eggs and they all look good beside one. I never had this before. People are worried about making a dollar than. Ok im stopping. LOL I hope my four hatch to be sizzles
fl.gif
I never had these before.
wee.gif
yesss.gif

Well I just put four sizzles eggs on lock down. Started with a dozen but. Well I'm going to rant for a minute. Why do people think selling you a egg that is not fertile is ok? I have bought two dozen of beautiful silkies eggs. Only 10 hatched the other well never mind. I got a dozen sizzle eggs and only four. I got 9 turkey eggs and they all look good beside one. I never had this before. People are worried about making a dollar than. Ok im stopping. LOL I hope my four hatch to be sizzles
fl.gif
I never had these before.
wee.gif
yesss.gif
Are you buying local, or are they shipped eggs?

Off of craigs list Thought maybe I would do better. But nope!!
hmm.png
I have bought shipped eggs and had a great hatch rate maybe one or two didn't hatch. I hope I have four good ones, if not I might try somewhere else. I cant complain about the sizzles to much they were 50cents a egg a hour drive. And the pics looked awesome. But the silkies was 15 a dozen and a 30min ride. They were some show birds,. Real nice.. I am no expert by no means. But I know if the egg didn't even try to develop. Hopefully I be sizzleing soon.

I ordered some Frizzle Cochin eggs and they arrived today!! Straight to the incubator they go with the Guinea Fowl eggs we collected from our own birds.
wee.gif

They came nicely packaged.

And there's day 1. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good hatch!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom