The rehoming a rooster thread

Pics
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/grd/d/west-chester-black-copper-maran-rooster/7356547049.html

1627338737399.jpeg

Breed: WLxBR x 2
Both great looking Roos. The 9 week old is a little aggressive and is already crowing. The older one is docile.

First crow this morning. Not yet loud enough to wake the neighbors (and attract unwanted attention) but on the way! Still looking for a home if possible.

6 month Easter egger cockerel for rehoming. He would be a great breeder but he has chased a couple of my young children but not actually attacked yet, though I know it's a matter of time. He has shown no aggression to adults and has a lovely, deep crow. Located in Terre Haute, Indiana
20210724_065805.jpg

Located in Louisa County, VA.

We have a beautiful 6 month old cockerel that is in need of a new home. His mom is a Noir Maran. His dad is a cross between a Blue Rock hen and a Welsummer rooster. He looks identical to his Dad. Rehoming because we have too many boys and he gets picked on.

He's shy but sweet, does well with the ladies and has never shown any signs of aggression. He was raised by one of our broodys and has always done well free ranging with the rest of the flock. He's pretty amusing too, as he can be a bit of a chicken, at times. Lol

If you're looking for a rooster for barnyard breeding, this guy will give you some gorgeous chicks! We currently have nine of them running around with their moms Lol

Please let me know if interested 😀

Ps...don't mind the fallen raptor bones, in the second pic. Lol that's one of our hawk deterants/Halloween decorations, that the wind knocked over 🤣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20210910_135043.jpg
    20210910_135043.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 7
Located in Louisa County, VA.

We have a beautiful 6 month old cockerel that is in need of a new home. His mom is a Noir Maran. His dad is a cross between a Blue Rock hen and a Welsummer rooster. He looks identical to his Dad. Rehoming because we have too many boys and he gets picked on.

He's shy but sweet, does well with the ladies and has never shown any signs of aggression. He was raised by one of our broodys and has always done well free ranging with the rest of the flock. He's pretty amusing too, as he can be a bit of a chicken, at times. Lol

If you're looking for a rooster for barnyard breeding, this guy will give you some gorgeous chicks! We currently have nine of them running around with their moms Lol

Please let me know if interested 😀

Ps...don't mind the fallen raptor bones, in the second pic. Lol that's one of our hawk deterants/Halloween decorations, that the wind knocked over 🤣
That is a very pretty bird! Good luck rehoming him.

I have several roosters, plus 3 cockerels who need new homes.

If they don't get new homes they'll be butchered.

3, 19 week Porcelain D'uccles Cockerels

1, Porcelain D'uccle rooster

1, Mille Fleur D'uccle/OEGB cross rooster

1, Silkie Rooster

1, Buff Orpington mix Rooster

I'll post pictures in PM if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom