Yeah i hope too! Going to take buried chainlink and contruction mesh fence, And netting over top

Hey @shawluvsbirds ! Been working nonstop 80-100 hour weeks for a long time. Finaly got a job with reasonable hours and figured ide catch up with all of you

Heres the fat cats lol its all i got now! oh and the wife too lmao
IMG_0911.jpeg
IMG_0866.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_0915.jpeg

Yeah i hope too! Going to take buried chainlink and contruction mesh fence, And netting over top

Hey @shawluvsbirds ! Been working nonstop 80-100 hour weeks for a long time. Finaly got a job with reasonable hours and figured ide catch up with all of you

Heres the fat cats lol its all i got now! oh and the wife too lmao View attachment 3566166View attachment 3566167View attachment 3566168View attachment 3566165
My fat cat that was twins with yours crossed the rainbow bridge last year. Kidney failure.

Glad your gonna slow down. My hubs quit his construction job after 21 years. He worked those long hours like that too and it was just taking a toll. He works 4 ten hour days now building trailers.

We've been building ourselves a house outside of town and have already sold our place here, so he hasn't got to slow down much just yet. But hopefully soon!
IMG_20230602_182010.jpg
20230529_145117.jpg
20230527_145548.jpg

Awe sorry to hear about your kitty :(. I lost my white cat a couple years ago, hard to beleive how much you can love a cat

And thats great to hear, And thats a beautifull home your building! Good for him to slow down. You miss too much of life! Are you going to make a home for the animals too?
We plan on building a big bird barn.. but we haven't even started on that yet and now we are just gonna be lucky to get water and electricity in before we gotta move. 😄

I have a pen ordered for the calls, and the cayugas will be in the portable fencing stuff like they are now. We may have to run hot wire to keep the critters at bay for now since this chicken wire stuff won't keep much out But hopefully my dogs will also help with that and at least in the country i can shoot at 💩 without the cops showing up. Lol!
Screenshot_20230704_090851_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom