Good Friday morning!
:frowGood morning Patti, have a great day
:frowGood morning ducky, have a great day
Hey guys! Man I haven’t posted here in forever. I’m getting ready to head to Lowe’s for supplies for my newest coop and run :woot. Keeping dux again in a few weeks
:frowGood morning Corby, have a great day... Sounds like fun
It’s a brisk morning, indeed. Howdy
:frowGood morning Ralphie, have a great day and stay warm

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night or Morning to everybody on the Blue Marble! 🌎

My ducks are p¡ssed: They refused to come out of their house until i remove that pesky white fungus from the ground… 🤣
They just stood in the door, looked at the ground, looked at me and quacked their alarm quack. 😆
:frow Good morning Hillbilly, have a great day... Doesn't everyone shovel for their ducks :gig

I do that for several reasons:
  • I love to deal with numbers and statistics - Trust only the statistic that you yourself have "corrected".
  • Buying feed and straw needs some planning, i need to rent a trailer, call the feed-mill and ask if they have enough pellets and coordinate with my 40 hour day-job.
  • Most important: I wanted to convince Wifie that the birds pay for themselves when i sell the eggs… Well that didn't work out at all. :(
But you are correct, there's not really a need to do this. For me this is just a nice overlap between two hobbies.
I did keep all receipts one year on feed and meal worms an bedding :eek: Best not to know.

Back
Top Bottom