1608725630622.gif

Feel free to join our lemon/ice fishing/chocolate/brown christmas discussion. Although I am happy to live the brown christmas alone....
No Wunda, you don’t have to live it alone. I live in the desert. There’s nothing but brown here right now!

No Wunda, you don’t have to live it alone. I live in the desert. There’s nothing but brown here right now!
He didn't specify desert brown. That brown I am okay with. In Australia there is another brown that occurs around christmas in the form of illness :sick . This is what it looks like around the house currently. But up the other end of the property you'd have a hard time seeing the horse in the grass! (He's names Cougar and he's 25. Handsome boy he is)
20201224_065620.jpg

He didn't specify desert brown. That brown I am okay with. In Australia there is another brown that occurs around christmas in the form of illness :sick . This is what it looks like around the house currently. But up the other end of the property you'd have a hard time seeing the horse in the grass! (He's names Cougar and he's 25. Handsome boy he is)View attachment 2461052
That’s pretty much what it looks like here for the most part. Love horses!

Ralphie, I tried and tried to convince DW (born in FL) that we should retire in MN.... Failed miserably. When we were young and newly married we made an offer on an Island in the boundary waters, we won but then the fight over which country owned that Island made it impossible. Hard to believe that $8K US was the winning bid on a 20 acre Island. Of course that was 40+ years ago.

Back
Top Bottom