I pulled a couple game camera cards today..

I think I have the perfect solution for dux in my neighborhood..
I added the deer photos cause they are cool, and so you can all see I was correct about the deer returning after season..

I just went and locked barn doors the coyotes are howling like crazy tonight.

View attachment 2421847
View attachment 2421841View attachment 2421842View attachment 2421843View attachment 2421848
Pretty deer. ❤️ Maybe that’s what happened to our coyotes they moved up to MN heard about that geese sanctuary in @duluthralphie neck of the woods:clap

.... deer season is very short! Hope you don't rely on it for your yearly meat supply
Our firearms deer season is real short. I never count on one, but it does help the freezer to get one.

Archery season is open from mid-September to New Year’s Day. Muzzleloader season starts this weekend and runs for a little over two weeks.

I am thinking about putting a blind on top of my Turkey coop and sitting in it for the muzzleloader season. Maybe...

I have a lot of work I need to get done in my shed too, so maybe not. Or maybe leave the south door cracked a tad and plunk a deer from there. Who knows.

Miss Lydia, I don’t hunt geese. I see maybe 10 flocks a year fly over at flight level 180. If we had a season on Sandhill cranes or swans I would hunt them. They fly low, slow and even land in my pasture. They live on the Mississippi River near the power plant discharge, not it the refuge, they fly out here to feed.

If we had a bald Eagle season I would hunt them too, as many other my birds as they take I deserve one of them.

Maybe I should raise dux for the eagles, wolves and coyotes so they don’t take a bird with value.

Come check out the ten contests! Five winners in each contest. Each winner will receive a BYC 2021 Calendar!

You duck people need to enter! The contests are open to all type of fowl!

Winners are chosen by a random number generator.

Guessing contests.

Photo contests

2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_01.jpg2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_28.jpg

I pulled a couple game camera cards today..

I think I have the perfect solution for dux in my neighborhood..
I added the deer photos cause they are cool, and so you can all see I was correct about the deer returning after season..

I just went and locked barn doors the coyotes are howling like crazy tonight.

View attachment 2421847
View attachment 2421841View attachment 2421842View attachment 2421843View attachment 2421848
Deer hunting season has ended? - That's why they have disappeared from my driveway! During the last two weeks there were deer on my driveway every evening and they told my ducks a tale about a man, living in a cold part of the country, sitting for hours in a hunting stand with a rifle, always looking in the wrong direction and almost freezing to death.

Back
Top Bottom