I still want to see a quail hatching an emu egg, or raising an emu chick.

And of course, it goes without saying, but I will, I hate to see anything hatching a Despicable Dux egg....

It appears the Dux are causing mischief up here.
You have seen the view from my deer stand, Well I think the dux moved my stand. The view is way different.

View attachment 2407251View attachment 2407251View attachment 2407253View attachment 2407254View attachment 2407255
OMG! All that White Fungus! 🥶
I am sure no dux has done anything to your deer stand, dux are way to intelligent to stay when the White Fungus arrives. - But they may have rented their tools out to the deer… Remember the 88th rule of acquisition: »It ain’t over ‘till it’s over.«

no cant bring fertilized eggs. i will have to go through customs.
Sorry Chris, but i have to ask:
What happened to you Ducks in Chile?
Is somebody taking good care of them?
[Dux Rule #1: Dux first, humons later…]

I would definitely break me, if i had to leave my Duckies behind without a chance to see them again… 😢

Except for my toes... which are freezing.
@duluthralphie you need some pairs of these to prevent your toes from freezing:
1605114769133.png

I just got out of winter and am returning to winter. Wunda knows about this.
Prepare for a really bad winter! - Already said that multiple times, my ducks look and behave very different this year, compared to the two last years. I think their instincts have told them to fatten up and grow more feathers than before.

That's a relief for me! Good luck and save travel.

X2

Almost forgot to wish a Good Morning/Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night to everybody.

It is raining cats and dogs here in WV today, the ducks are happy - for now, until their water protection wears out. And my pond is about to reach its spillway (drainage-pipe), so i have to go outside and check on the damn dam every hour.

Good morning 🙂 you must be getting more rain than we are, ours keeps stopping 😞

Back
Top Bottom