You may not understand the reference... but Rhonda (I will try find it)
I know Rhonda! - I think there was a similar series of ads here in the US, not for AAMI, but for another insurance company, but i dunno if i remember that correctly.

I was thinking about somehow naming her after »Rex Kramer« the "Danger-Seeker" in the 1977 comedy film "Kentucky Fried Movie", but "Rex" is not a girl's name, and "Rexa" sounds too much like a deodorant…

Hey everybody I hope you had a great day ducking.
I have a few things to say.
I love The Quack Shack and all the quacking we do!
Here is my big news and a great viewing of my flock.
This video is unlisted and only viewable here in The Quack Shack.

I hope you'll still be around, I love watching your videos and reading your posts!!

Evening all.

Still no emu eggs yet, but I'm remaining on the lookout. Been having fun with my quail color projects. By total chance I have a hen that's laying celadon eggs, so I've set up a breeding pen to try to produce more.

Also set up a pen for the first crosses in my Le Creme project.

This is really sad... What part of the states are you returning to? I'd love to see you with more than a hundred ducks once you've returned.

I love the little hut! Ducks are definitely different from chickens, my flock would have chased off any chicks where your little ones are in there getting their fill. Thanks for sharing! Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom