I buy family size tea bags use 6 to make a large pitcher of tea boil the water turn off the burner and place the tea bags in tied together place a plate over top to steep. I then wait about 10 mins put the sugar in the pitcher pour the water over stir this is good warm or cold with lemon.

You always have the best info. So if I hatch eggs from my crested drake will they be crested?

50% should be :) He can only be carrying one copy of the gene, because in addition to the other problems it causes, a double dose is lethal and kills ducklings in the shell in late incubation.

Well, in today's episode of "I left work with more birds than I had when I got there":

A man and his daughter came in asking about treating a duck that had maggots on it. Well, that's flystrike, yuck. Obviously the wound needed to be cleaned, as many maggots as possible removed, and then I would apply SWAT to kill any eggs or missed maggots. As well as start the duck on antibiotics.

So I sent them looking for the stuff, a coworker talked to them and was telling them about how I have all kinds of birds, etc, and long story short they asked if I would just take their two ducks when I got off work.

Sure, fine. So I do. This drake is COVERED in maggots. This is really bad. I am doing what I can. He's getting a soak right now to drown as many as possible, and then once I can get ahold of some permethrin, he's gonna get sprayed down with that.

I will be tube feeding him in a little bit, and also starting him on Baytril.

His name is Loaf, they said. Everyone think positive thoughts for him.

JgM_dBompLWqW1M_vkk12ILK7ogfQPYchR7V3RKpjFNl3kD7e3GW2f7fNGxgW1dlTE5pgKaf5RxD-edMtW9DHEjqp0PJpJtIM9tcpeF3EUETZqyrlasXWPoNt83H8_TFpCi9YhEhLsLqyeO2zFPtYqN97MTYKTSbSEd20PZFg7ZQlVLsmQIN_LJIU3OGviteLYeFEFjLz_o39DlNqr6C9Xpt48VBU7goGhAZ9QybaOxqcfWEGqwrQLmUjmAZ5L5-JlFrzqJZnhj0D-qZW87mUByBpIfLnTAMPURtgmtbyj4K5rc9GYXKqYD7X936hoN6Irt0Aiveh9KdMvfh-q4k4FnZGUQG3Afwn-5IZBm-E1hIJMa8eUiSpedHQ_JOULOwbVlW6esYqvYuJVMLK0tsz6jBcV9T3Cgi1p6gqOAaWZ3v1CTrPXxIgH-ZuuFhUkOea4tviA6akQoL17AI9pKSPbu-CnEexzm9r0-0DazC1anO8riQmS8Neobu1IMIELL7kfKEixZXh49_dc58JumT5prCA8zm15ebMb_g4xcpW1Nst_AR5ZbY0qRTIY2DZHdFCa_5rugGeB1MjGl93TolpWcJUsJPW7i8QNznPsOqTftUFKdOUY2YM988YM8HxMoNqtyMNVXr0HLAwj8LWbY0kUoj9bJB2XRP7Fh8f-OVNJyBjMBFJ3fvTGC7PWrZ=w1250-h937-no

I buy family size tea bags use 6 to make a large pitcher of tea boil the water turn off the burner and place the tea bags in tied together place a plate over top to steep. I then wait about 10 mins put the sugar in the pitcher pour the water over stir this is good warm or cold with lemon.
How much sugardo you use? How big is a family size teabag?

Back
Top Bottom