Bores(I guess they are like wells) river, creek or tanks are the options here. Our other house was river water and we never lost water. This house is bore water but I've just realised it runs on solar power

I had to look up a “bore”. I was kind of afraid it would show a photo of @WannaBeHillBilly , but it showed a photo of a well instead.

:lau :lau :lau :gig

Last edited:
Good morning / Evening folks :frow

Hi all! Sorry I haven’t checked in for a few days. We’ve been busy with outside work (why we chose to do this in the middle of the hot Florida summer temp, I’m not sure!) and trying to prep our yard for our whole home generator/underground propane tank that’s coming this week. I’m so excited, we frequently get hurricanes and power outages here, and that was the one project we put off when we moved to the property. Now it’s time and I can’t wait! If you’ve ever been without power for a week or more in 90 degree temps, you’ll understand my excitement, lol. We had the same generator at our old house and it was a life saver. Though now that we’re putting one in over here, we’ll never have another hurricane. 😂 Just wait.

I haven’t caught up yet, I’ll be back after I go back and see what I missed. Any sign of Chris yet??
:frow Hi Tooshay, it's good to see you. I'd be thrilled to have a whole house generator, it's on my wish list...
Good morning everyone!!
:frow Good evening Wunda, Hope you've had a great day.

Do we have anyone from england on this thread? What do you call are well/bore where you get your ground water?

Do not expect people from England to speak proper English, after we threw out King George and his overbearing heavy handed minions they became so depressed and distraught, they corrupted their language. The only place true English is spoken now is in the Northern region of the USA. That area is extremely small as we know.

A little known fact, Okra and Boiled Peanuts destroys the language center of the brain causing involuntary language grabbing.

Even more troubling is garbled language centers disrupt sensory receptors which cause some people to think dux are harmless.

I pity them and work daily to rehabilitate them.

Have a great day all,
Bob still in my prayers. Dux or not..

Hi all! Sorry I haven’t checked in for a few days. We’ve been busy with outside work (why we chose to do this in the middle of the hot Florida summer temp, I’m not sure!) and trying to prep our yard for our whole home generator/underground propane tank that’s coming this week. I’m so excited, we frequently get hurricanes and power outages here, and that was the one project we put off when we moved to the property. Now it’s time and I can’t wait! If you’ve ever been without power for a week or more in 90 degree temps, you’ll understand my excitement, lol. We had the same generator at our old house and it was a life saver. Though now that we’re putting one in over here, we’ll never have another hurricane. 😂 Just wait.

I haven’t caught up yet, I’ll be back after I go back and see what I missed. Any sign of Chris yet??
Good morning tooshay I need a generator also. yes I remember the FL. heat. lived there for 6 years. did not have air-condition in my car was all full.

Back
Top Bottom