Hey there you do the same. I am so excited it is the only day it is not cold and/or rainy so I am trying to hurry and get my work done so I can go sit by the fire and cook out some burgers for dinner tonight. I miss being outside.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Storm front is on it's way to me and it could find its way to you sometime tomorrow or the next day.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Storm front is on it's way to me and it could find its way to you sometime tomorrow or the next day.
yep starting tonight we are in a flash flood watch and wind advisory. Got to take it when you can these days. What a strange spring this has been weather wise. Been cold and very very rainy and windy. This girl needs some sunshine and a tan!

Isn't s/he cute? Today was the first attempt at banding.

ZrLJ1iateOyDBah5tR101t0wvYqx0S07_QOtNgQsSRBJsFTOpusY8-1f1kPJrs8MAJ-e43DPxItwKuZctY85YW6tdm7Y0NHwL5ftoOaVISkkDK383spRsqr0dZ50FlBnZP5qbUsfdeFSOTmQhgqqFp4MIMkNqStnqq7GEKQ8TPLjWW8AT2uuuYNpFACRBoRjXp0lggRmXPseooFswNgCAvxM-x6HuI8dvgj8cJPw8kikbhOQb5tDZU9j3SKj120K3DnKJm9snrOWqsROYgi2pd0KuZV8t2riWuF6Fe_JVMWfu22qvRX7AL7h2Kun8FEcnFeXYQv6QELLlfWbiPsuyw5yXTIbA5VaTjDFb2h7huZUDag2JZcB4mEY11iz4JD8KzAyCSUek9Em7xGSF1gBKiPEqt-1MM2EJ7ui6bYF3c-CxVz-T5exfLXpEzi-nHgmlbGI_RigjNDECMALoex7bmNcvqNOyAruNfa_8NMZ0bbLnb3Qff5Ti5Hb3mwdPWKroV34WLmrDTsVv-9ews8pjI-eovkKESwLTWim-TD0MpXvya_Nqaiy6zK33qqHgeNzYu6EuZ0WzTFUxyjyi-mecVB1n3GduQG-SArVW6isCXFNjj8upr5XwMpADPw_6KZikALdroxPhrji6g38g_q_SaEFiOwY32Q190l0zISYnKO34Tbh9l0U88UrfI69=w1250-h937-no

I'll have to come back to answer this later after I get my beer goggles on. 😝

good morning people got my baby geese yesterday but a word of warning to all that are getting babies in the mail now I never had this happen before lucky I took off early yesterday the po office was suppose to call never did. I got home about 1 pm and on my back stoop was the box now it was raining and cold . thank god they were all safe. the box was all wet if I had waited could you imagine how cold and wet they would have been. I don't no if this had to do with the no contact thing or they have idiots working at the po. lucky my head didn't explode with anger. I will post pictures , have to use my phone for that.

Back
Top Bottom