I am tired. We have been so busy at work. We are doing double sales than projected. So as an example, on Thursday for instance, based on last year, our sales projections were about $15,000. That's in a 13 hour day too, mind you. What we actually did was $30,000. In ten hours.

I'm stressed out trying to deal with everyone coming in, being very anxious some idiot that just NEEDS to buy tennis balls (yes, a customer did come in just to buy tennis balls, this is a real example) is going to bring in Covid to infect me, and very worn out from almost literally running around the store non-stop for eight hours a day dealing with all the customers.

Yes, I realize that all the other stores that aren't farm stores in the state aren't allowed to sell a lot of the things we can still sell. People need to stop and think about the reason behind that law and make the non-selfish choice to not come get those things at my store just because they can. But they won't.

At this point I just wish they would extend the law to cover farm stores too and stop all these people from swarming us.

And all the people buying chicks! I need them to cut that out. Some lady came in today and literally told me to my face it was illegal for her to have chickens where she lived, but 'with all this going on' she's just going to get them anyway. Yeah, that's not going to come back to bite you when you get fined and have to scramble to rehome them.
:hugs retail customers need to be banned. There I said it! I'm sorry your employers think its okay to sacrifice their employees like that.

I'M GETTING SWANS!! okay so they aren't really mine they are wild. Hubs tells me they love hanging out in this spot so I foresee alot of bird watching in the coming weeks.
received_744154319451282.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom