Good morning beautiful people! :hugs

This is the kind of music that gets a little extra pep in my step. I love working outside to this kind of stuff. Sun blazing, breeze blowing, and a beat that makes you want to move. I'll take my side of sweat with some extra boom boom in the trunk please.

Have a great day y'all!

Good morning beautiful people! :hugs

This is the kind of music that gets a little extra pep in my step. I love working outside to this kind of stuff. Sun blazing, breeze blowing, and a beat that makes you want to move. I'll take my side of sweat with some extra boom boom in the trunk please.

Have a great day y'all!
:frow Good morning Chris, have a great day
Morning sunshines! 😍
:frow Good morning Diy, have a great day

They make a nice little grouping and as soon as I get the camera out they either run or turn their butts. 4 days old.
20200407_090950.jpg
20200407_090844.jpg

I've gotta be honest, I love a good sweat. Nothing cleans the toxins quite like it. Nothing makes hustling in the heat more enjoyable than music. I've got a wide ranging taste in music, but some of my favorites actually don't have words. I've listened to various genres of "techno" since I was about 10. I've always had this thing that I make a mental movie according to what emotions the sounds bring on.

This one has been posted here before, but I didn't tell the movie I see with it. Now, before y'all think I'm completely crazy, I've got a very vivid and visual mind. I can do long and short hand math in my head and see the equations better than if it was in paper. (My mind doesn't leave eraser mark on the paper ;) )

Okay... Cambermaid here reminds me of a sleuth mystery. The bass line increasing in the begging and sets the stage for a drama. The initial horn carries on through the song and is the victim of theft. The higher toned "Waaawawa" is a little French detective, oh yeah, we're in Europe. The little French man is telling the victim "Well I don't know, we'll look in to it." Here and there you'll hear a higher pitched horn, that's the whiteness saying "I don't know Joe." Towards the end the tempo drops, and the horn tone changes signifying a loss of hope. Then the dramatic bass line picks back up while a speach plays in the background, and this is our French man declaring "we've got the perp and justice will be had. Feeling avenged as Joe walks down the street, in to the distance, his tone changes, his beat changes, and he disappears in to the comfort of darkness...

Okay, now you can think I'm crazy.​

Back
Top Bottom