Morning sunshines!
Been way too long since I stopped in to say hello!
All is still good here at home...cases of corona are creeping closer and closer though. Is everyone here staying healthy?
Being stuck at the house and trying to homeschool has been a nightmare...truly! We're all losing our minds, but luckily the weather has cooperated for the most part that we can get outside!
:frow Good morning Diy, have a great day

:frow Good morning Silkster, have a great day

Poop patrol!:lol:
Actually, spot cleaning the coop in the morning wouldn't be a bad task. He could do that while I connect eggs and fill the chicks food/water.

He's been feeding the dogs, helping feed the birds, and helps with small cleaning tasks. I told him if he wanted to watch tv or play video games early (before 3:30 pm) he could earn extra time. That boy has a good grasp on basic economics already. He'll do about anything you ask of him right now lol. He says things like "what can I do to earn two hours" or "can I save my time up for Saturday? Yes daddy, all day." I had to set a 2 hour daily cap on it. :gig

Chance is doing well...he hasn't earned himself a place at the dinner table...yet!
I finally gave up trying to keep the geese away from my leap day hatch of babies...chance broke out of jail twice to get over to them. Luckily he no longer wants to murder them, he's adopted them as his own..and lord have mercy on anyone that gets near them!
20200404_075056.jpg
20200404_075146.jpg
20200404_094026.jpg

I wish I had the problem of whizzing through it...I'm dealing with a 30 minute fight for 10 minutes worth of work 😡
Once he sits down and does it there's no problem, but getting to that point is a struggle!
You can send him down here. He won't have to do school work at all. I've got plenty of physical labor to keep him busy. I can't guarentee it'll do anything for his education, but I'd bet he'd appreciate being home after a week of it here. ;)

Chance is doing well...he hasn't earned himself a place at the dinner table...yet!
I finally gave up trying to keep the geese away from my leap day hatch of babies...chance broke out of jail twice to get over to them. Luckily he no longer wants to murder them, he's adopted them as his own..and lord have mercy on anyone that gets near them!
View attachment 2077460View attachment 2077461View attachment 2077462
Remind me please. Are you'r leap hatchlings from your own eggs?

No problem, and thank you for the beautiful eggs.

Do you or @Pyxis know if they banned it nation wide? Ive got plenty on hand (for now), but I'm going to the feed store today. If it's available here, I could pick some up if y'all need it.

I was able to get some on Amazon from a third party seller fulfilled through Amazon (so prime shipping still.) It was a bit more expensive than TSC but only by a dollar or two. I've only used safeguard so far, but with the warm season quickly heading this way, I need all the help I can get when it comes to parasite control, so I figured I'd better get one here, stat!

Back
Top Bottom