This is how my morning started.
:D

Screenshot_20200406-090155_Message+.jpg

Morning sunshines!
Been way too long since I stopped in to say hello!
All is still good here at home...cases of corona are creeping closer and closer though. Is everyone here staying healthy?
Being stuck at the house and trying to homeschool has been a nightmare...truly! We're all losing our minds, but luckily the weather has cooperated for the most part that we can get outside!

Morning sunshines!
Been way too long since I stopped in to say hello!
All is still good here at home...cases of corona are creeping closer and closer though. Is everyone here staying healthy?
Being stuck at the house and trying to homeschool has been a nightmare...truly! We're all losing our minds, but luckily the weather has cooperated for the most part that we can get outside!
Heyo! Good to hear from you. How's Chance been doing?

I'm going 3/4 nuts with homeschooling myself. My biggest problem is Xaiden is whizzing through it. Not that it's bad he's doing that well, but I run out of stuff to keep him entertained pretty fast. :th

Heyo! Good to hear from you. How's Chance been doing?

I'm going 3/4 nuts with homeschooling myself. My biggest problem is Xaiden is whizzing through it. Not that it's bad he's doing that well, but I run out of stuff to keep him entertained pretty fast. :th
Poop patrol!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom