Nope they still had cattle and some other live stock feed to sell before they ordered and then they have to order so much to get them to deliver the feed sits for months. I did not know this until this last time we went out there. I can understand why they have to buy a lot this place is way out in the country on a narrow 2 lane road. Not just a short trip off the interstate there is no interstate any where close.

You can still have your link, but the reader has to cut and paste to go to it. Most do not! My article in my signature is grey, you can go to it if you copy it and paste in the browser.
I have my link in my signature just the way you described. I just don't think that people are willing to cut and paste it, cause it's probably too "time consuming" for them. But I guess the way I have it now is better than nothing.

Nope they still had cattle and some other live stock feed to sell before they ordered and then they have to order so much to get them to deliver the feed sits for months. I did not know this until this last time we went out there. I can understand why they have to buy a lot this place is way out in the country on a narrow 2 lane road. Not just a short trip off the interstate there is no interstate any where close.
My normal feed place has been running out of all flock regularly! No nutrina at all for weeks now. Had to buy the store brand. It's cheaper. . but only 16% protein. I worry if that's enough. I've been giving them extra ultra kibble and meal worms in case.

Back
Top Bottom