• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
What, 3 minutes to write a response? :p
The best thing for newbies is to join a dying one, choose a background/unimportant rank/role, and then you can post when it's convenient..... :confused:

Not for me....I'm a perfectionist and NEVER satisfied with what I write. lol

What takes you three minutes might be an hour for me. :oops: XD

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Like these would take you an hour?:

~A black shadow darted soundlessly through an endless stretch of untouched woodland, which satisfied the villainous shadow's need for daytime darkness completely. Hoofsteps were obliterated by the impenetrable density of sound-absorbing, decaying pine needles. Malevolent red eyes cut through the dark like raging embers and panting breaths resounded as the sole occupant of raucous life in the foreboding forest. It effortlessly veered around massive pines, which would prove to be a nettling obstacle to any other creature, but not this equine.
For the was Sintemaza.
The Shadow Mule.~

~Footsteps echoed eerily down an alleyway. A brackish puddle was smashed into a million glittering droplets as a foot skimmed the surface. Drawing back into a concealing crevice of shadows as the alley opened back up into the street, Erin allotted herself a quick intact of slow breath, trying to ease her ragged gasps. She had been running all day long, though she wasn't quite sure of exactly what she was running from.
Reapers, Fallens, Humans.
A lock of brown hair tickled her nose and she let out an involuntary sneeze. Her skilled gaze darted around with the apprehension of being heard.
They all merge together as one inevitable nefarious force.~

~A sleek, dark shadow thrummed silently through the forest, its eyes of flame burning a visible path before it. Leaves spun away as the massive she-wolf skid over them, in pursuit of her elusive quarry: a young doe. She had jumped the naive animal a while back in an expansive meadow, and for all the she-wolf who carried no watch could tell, she had been tracking it for miles. She nimbly hurdled a fallen log, not even yet panting, she thought with mild satisfaction. Endurance had never been a problem to Ash. The sun was slowly creeping down behind the sky; if Ash were going to kill and eat her prey as a wolf, she needed to hurry.~

These are only some of the understandable posts... :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom