The Old Folks Home

I saw the eye surgeon today, and I will be having cataract surgery on my right eye. They do it while you are awake. Ugh!
Trust me you won't feel a thing. 5 minutes and it's over. 100% of our patients who were terrified of being awake and apprehensive of the surgery said afterwards that there was nothing to it and they were sorry they put off having the procedure done. DH stood in and assisted with some surgeries with the ophthalmologist surgeon we referred to. He was amazed on how fast he was.

So what kind of implant are you going for? Distance vision? Do you have some reading glasses on hand? AKA cheaters? If not get a pair to have on hand because that is the only complaint that people have is not being able to see out of their glasses any more.

If you are on medicare they will pay for your new glasses in part,

I know. we nurses know enough to be dangerous so we are always frightened to death of any procedure the docs throw at us but don't worry, you'll do fine.

Trust me you won't feel a thing. 5 minutes and it's over. 100% of our patients who were terrified of being awake and apprehensive of the surgery said afterwards that there was nothing to it and they were sorry they put off having the procedure done. DH stood in and assisted with some surgeries with the ophthalmologist surgeon we referred to. He was amazed on how fast he was.

So what kind of implant are you going for? Distance vision? Do you have some reading glasses on hand? AKA cheaters? If not get a pair to have on hand because that is the only complaint that people have is not being able to see out of their glasses any more.

If you are on medicare they will pay for your new glasses in part,

I know. we nurses know enough to be dangerous so we are always frightened to death of any procedure the docs throw at us but don't worry, you'll do fine.
I told him I want to retain my close vision. They have 2 other options, one a thousand bucks and the other 3 thousand. Not really clear on what they all do.

I told him I want to retain my close vision. They have 2 other options, one a thousand bucks and the other 3 thousand. Not really clear on what they all do.
You need close vision for your arts. I only need reading glasses for the computer and reading. I can see everything else with no glasses 20/20. I'd hate to have to have glasses for driving.

You need close vision for your arts. I only need reading glasses for the computer and reading. I can see everything else with no glasses 20/20. I'd hate to have to have glasses for driving.
I have been wearing glasses since third grade. Sort of used to it.

Back
Top Bottom