The Old Folks Home

Can you say Boxing day and Y'all? Joking. Happy Birthday!
I say y'all all the time. The first time I realized I was saying it I knew I'd become a Missourian!

Howdy y'all! :lau Rain, freezing rain, snow all in the same day! I think winter is finally here. Sitting here enjoying a bowl of hot chili in front of the computer. Today I made two loaves of bread and a loaf of banana bread. yesterday I worked on a quilt all day.

Not particularly exciting but productive.

I see where I got trophy points for my 6 year anniversary. Still no banner though....:hit

Howdy y'all! :lau Rain, freezing rain, snow all in the same day! I think winter is finally here. Sitting here enjoying a bowl of hot chili in front of the computer. Today I made two loaves of bread and a loaf of banana bread. yesterday I worked on a quilt all day.
Yummy! I love the smell of home baked bread. I wish I knew how to quilt, but you can keep the freezing rain and snow. Sounds like a good day!

Yummy! I love the smell of home baked bread. I wish I knew how to quilt, but you can keep the freezing rain and snow. Sounds like a good day!
Quilting can be very easy, depends on how complex you want to make it. I used to teach quilting classes for Joann fabrics. It is relaxing to me. I sew a lot by hand.

Back
Top Bottom