The Old Folks Home

I heard the egg song twice now so I know the egg machines are at work regardless of the weather. I wonder if neighbors that complain about roosters ever get tired of the egg song. Even if they just last one egg a day, of you have 20 + chickens...welll
I thought about this, but luckily we have no neighbors in sight of us, plus they live on the other side of the hill. Only 2 occupied houses on the dirt road.

I heard the egg song twice now so I know the egg machines are at work regardless of the weather. I wonder if neighbors that complain about roosters ever get tired of the egg song. Even if they just lay one egg a day, if you have 20 + chickens...welll
Some do not like the idea of chickens at all!

Luckily they are legal here

Hello all! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Let's just say 2020 has been a year. My ex husband passed away a month or so ago so I've been trying to support my kids over the loss of their dad. I went to have an ablation to "fix" my afib and they thought they found a tumor in my heart. Thankfully after an MRI and a consult with a heart surgeon, no tumor and no need for any surgery. I was incredibly grateful when I got that news. Mostly been really busy getting Christmas gifts made and shipped off. I've found a few new things to make and made some old ones too. I had a lot of fun making the shadowboxes and the table runner.
cookies.jpg ornaments.jpg
deer.jpg
train.jpg
star wars.jpg
runner.jpg
elephant.jpg
tinkerbell.jpg

Hello all! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Let's just say 2020 has been a year. My ex husband passed away a month or so ago so I've been trying to support my kids over the loss of their dad. I went to have an ablation to "fix" my afib and they thought they found a tumor in my heart. Thankfully after an MRI and a consult with a heart surgeon, no tumor and no need for any surgery. I was incredibly grateful when I got that news. Mostly been really busy getting Christmas gifts made and shipped off. I've found a few new things to make and made some old ones too. I had a lot of fun making the shadowboxes and the table runner.
View attachment 2449310View attachment 2449314View attachment 2449320View attachment 2449321View attachment 2449322View attachment 2449323View attachment 2449325View attachment 2449326
It sounds like a stressful time for you!

the shadow boxes are amazing

Sorry about the kids' dad, I'm sure it was hard on them. Was it sudden or did he have known health issues?

I did expect the test to be negative. I do not have any symptoms LOL!
And have been pretty well isolated for the last 9 months to boot.

Oh, BTW. He dented the tank :yesss:
Yeah, NEW TANK!! ;)

I'm just one of these people who believes that winter starts about two weeks before winter.
That is a reality here though I guess not as much this year. Seasons on the calendar don't match seasons on the ground in Vermont.

She is tough old bird was a cop 25 years a nurse 35
Amazing woman!

The missing kid was taking college finals... on line.
Likely (and convenient) excuse to get out of work!
;)

View attachment 2449310View attachment 2449314View attachment 2449320View attachment 2449321View attachment 2449322View attachment 2449323View attachment 2449325View attachment 2449326

2020 many of us want it gone .. love the shadow boxes

Back
Top Bottom