The Old Folks Home

Still waiting on our stimulus check...which will be in the mail someday as we didn't direct deposit our IRS checks. HOWEVER, DH does direct deposit his Social Security payments. (He is a working senior)
We do also but the IRS said they needed our direct deposit info ...... again, so I jumped through the hoops, then then said they would direct deposit it for us. Then last week they said, No, we are mailing it to you on the 1st of May....sure enough they did. It's like...does anybody there at the IRS know what they are doing?

We do also but the IRS said they needed our direct deposit info ...... again, so I jumped through the hoops, then then said they would direct deposit it for us. Then last week they said, No, we are mailing it to you on the 1st of May....sure enough they did. It's like...does anybody there at the IRS know what they are doing?
Clearly not.

At least some things never change. :old

28FDA980-3412-4F39-AFBD-229DEAAB8FC7.jpeg

Looks like a big rabbit.

And EVERY one of them is a day of work.

For some the migraine picture should look like the quilting picture.

What size does one need?
True!! I’m even more busy now than when I was doing the dogs/pre quarantine because I have the time to do more stuff and can’t go do anything else. :lau

Plus I have more animals too.

IRS I've only had to deal with personally once, back when me and DW first got together. We were planning on putting a trailer on a piece of property using both our tax returns and each of us getting small loans. That's when I had to break the news to her I owed the govt thousands of $$ from when I was self employed in the bluestone quarries and hadn't paid in yrs (always figured I'd have a super good yr and catch up). When they 'snagged' my tax return I called them up, talked to a very nice lady there she hooked me up with a payment plan and explained if I had been paying payments I would have received my return. Asked her now that I'm set up with paying payments is there any way I can get my return I had plans for that money?? She says and I'll never forget her voice in a deep southern accent; she laughed and then "We're the IRS honey, once we get your money, you don't get it back"
Next yr 'snagged' my return again! Called them up and told them what they said the previous yr about paying payments and should get return (I never missed one payment).
Person I talked to that time said I don't know who you talked to, but anytime you owe the govt they get their money first....
That caught it up anyway.

Looks like a big rabbit.

And EVERY one of them is a day of work.

For some the migraine picture should look like the quilting picture.

What size does one need?
Mine is a 6qt from costco-- kirkland brand porcelain dutch oven. It has a metal lid button so it will not melt at 450F in the oven

Back
Top Bottom