The Old Folks Home

View attachment 2036142
Where will she be stationed?
Ron right now once she finishes her school in Texas she will go back to NY because she is in the National Guard. Depending how things go though she may wind up going regular Army. If she is divorced she really has no reason to stay in NY. Many months of school first so she has time to get things all sorted out.

I hope the bobcat has learned not to mess with my electric fence, and stay away from my chickens. It did not return last night.
I'm sure that one will stay away but it seems as though your electric fence will be a permanent feature with all the creatures you have lurking too close to your coop.

Congrats to your daughter @dsqard. Hopefully the hubby will grow up a bit and recognize what she is doing for the family and the country.

Showing my latest flowers to everyone.
20200226_132351.jpg

deb, sorry about your back, and toe. It sounds painful. I'm glad your neighbors were able to notice, and help you. You need to be more careful. Moving is not easy to do. I don't envy you, but don't tackle it alone, and if needed, make more than 1 trip.
Wont be alot of trips at all. I am still not steady on my feet, walking anyway.

No I am hiring movers. and will get help from my son when its time to pack the horse trailer. Or may hire day labor at U haul.

But No most I am doing is packing boxes tossing things that dont fit into the donation bag. The heavy Items I have my son help me with.

Dropping the tank was my own fault. I was upset with someone and I needed something physical to do. Stuff like this I have the muscle memory but not the strength to do. BAD choice on my part.

WRT the Back. It has always hurt... to some degree. From my early years Riding horses. When I was fit it was better.

deb

Back
Top Bottom