The Old Folks Home

I am so sorry for forsaking my friends here! Please, accept my most humble apology. I am, indeed, alive and well. I have had so much going on, I don’t know where to start.

DH — still my main squeeze.

Children — Daughter, just turned 33. Has two girls and they, along with hubby are starting a hobby farm if their own. Son, 22, deployed Marine, now in Hokido, Japan and getting married in August. #2 Son, 20, working at Hime Depot and trying to find his niche. #3 Son, 19, working pastime at several places and going to Fire College.

Farm — Still raising and showing chickens, also raising Nigerian dwarf goats. I have two LGDs (130lbs each) and two house dogs.

I am so sorry for forsaking my friends here! Please, accept my most humble apology. I am, indeed, alive and well. I have had so much going on, I don’t know where to start.

DH — still my main squeeze.

Children — Daughter, just turned 33. Has two girls and they, along with hubby are starting a hobby farm if their own. Son, 22, deployed Marine, now in Hokido, Japan and getting married in August. #2 Son, 20, working at Hime Depot and trying to find his niche. #3 Son, 19, working pastime at several places and going to Fire College.

Farm — Still raising and showing chickens, also raising Nigerian dwarf goats. I have two LGDs (130lbs each) and two house dogs.
Thanks for the update!

I say that I am busier and work harder now that I am retired.

What's that saying? I'll sleep when I'm dead?

Coyotes are breeding here. Every night they are howling in the timber and getting our dogs going. Tonight they started in and the Cattle dogs joined the chorus. They were all howling in harmony. Pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom